SOCIAL MEDIA

Sharing my Little Birdhouse!

5.04.2015

I created this adorable little birdhouse using papers from SEI awhile back (it's actually featured on their blog right now) and I'm so excited to post it here! It's just so sweet and makes me happy. It's no secret that I love pretty and cute little things, this little project was something that I was itching to do for awhile.


With spring here and my need to come up with a craft idea for SEI this was just the perfect choice!


For all of the supplies that I used be sure to check out SEI's blog here for a complete listing. Right now this little birdhouse is upstairs in the playroom with Zoey's dolls but I'm thinking it may have to make it's way downstairs for a bit too for some decorative fun...maybe on my kitchen hutch?


Happy spring crafting to you!

post signature