SOCIAL MEDIA

Birds of a Feather August - Final Layouts

8.24.2015

I'm posting my final projects using this month's Birds of a Feather kit...I was able to create five layouts with the basic kit and a few added extras and I still have left over goodies for my stash! Love that!


Some of the kit extras that I ordered this month were the Hazel & Ruby Fat Roll Washi Tape, Quote Me strips...LOVE THEM! And I have a ton left over to use on many more projects to come! 

I had fun pulling out these photos of Zoey kayaking for the first time on her own this summer. I'm so proud of her for trying this!


I also snagged the extra embellishments as well and am so glad that I did. Love the chalkboard hearts and the WOW clips! I used them on a couple of my projects this month and still have some left over to use for other projects.


For the Hoggie Doggie's layout I had originally intended on cutting out the title and using the individual letters for my title work, however, once I saw the reverse image of the cut, I decided I wanted to use that instead! I love how it turned out.


For my final layout that I'm sharing this month I kept things simple and sweet. I had a challenge posted for the month of August and wanted to use some bits from this month's kit for it. I simply used some of the patterned paper scraps that I had left over, blue cardstock, glittered alpha's, a cardstock sticker butterfly and some of the sticky drops. My challenge was to create a layout using photos in the shape of a circle.


Simple and sweet! I have to say that I love how the blue paper really pops on the page and something kind of funny...I didn't even realize that Zoey's orange bathing suit matches the orange embellishments on the layout until after I had taken photos of it and loaded it here on the blog!


Well, that's it for the August kit...can't wait to see what September will bring!

post signature