SOCIAL MEDIA

Some Sneaks of my August Layouts for Birds of a Feather!

8.09.2015

I have to admit that upon waking up today and knowing that I had the day off from work AND that we were to have thunderstorms this afternoon I was excited and right off the bat had deemed the day a day to scrapbook and dig into my August kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Club.


I love, love, LOVE this month's kit! The colors, fun mix of patterned papers and embellishments really made it a fun kit to create with.


I really must have been overdue for some scrapbook time because my mojo was ON! I took a break to make lunch for Zoey and that's about it...now my craft room is due for some re-organizing...but that's fun too, so no biggie there.


I can't wait to share my complete projects with you so stay tuned for my full reveal...in the meantime be sure to check out what the other gals are creating over on the Birds of a Feather blog and create an account to chat with us on the Birds of a Feather message board! We will be posting our challenges for the month of August on the message board too, so be sure to check them out. 

P.S. I have been told that if you sign up for a Birds of a Feather subscription and mention that I sent you (Jen D.) there may be a fun little something extra in it for you and I both!
post signature