SOCIAL MEDIA

Smith Rapids Covered Bridge

10.17.2015

About a week ago a friend shared with me that there was a covered bridge somewhat near where we live...I had no idea and was so excited to try and find it! Last weekend was too busy and I thought that I would need help finding it so I waited until this weekend so that Ethan could help navigate and so that I wouldn't get lost. :) Turns out it was super easy to find and get to! Still am glad that he went with though because we got a couple of nice family shots with him being there too.


It was my Saturday to work this weekend so after work I grabbed a quick bite to eat, got my camera and we took off.


It looks sunny and warm but it was pretty brisk out...still beautiful though!


I can't believe we've lived here almost 9 years now and had never heard of this bridge. I love it!! I am already thinking about going back after it snows. It will be so beautiful!



We tried to get a family shot using the self-timer on my camera...this was the best one we could manage. I like it but Ethan's not really smiling...it's tricky getting good ones using the timer!












We had so much fun playing around and enjoying the beautiful afternoon and finding someplace new to explore.

post signature